Friday, December 7, 2012

Tech Bulletin for Call Accounting


How to create DNIS reports using Ultimate Call Accounting version 10:

 For Toshiba Phone systems only (others are set up in other ways)


1. Enter the level 3 password in Security-->Enter Password.

2. Enable "Replace Account Code with D.N.I.S. Number" in Maintenance-->Settings-->General.

3. In Maintenance-->Database, assign names to D.N.I.S. numbers in the Account Code tab, if desired.

4. In Reports-->Template Reports, use Account Code reports (numbers 3 and 4) to view reports sorted by D.N.I.S. number.
below is a mock-up of some of the data D.N.I.S. can provide you - it is not from the call accounting it is from our marketing brochure - same data different format.


Please note that this solution precludes the use of account codes in reports and assumes D.N.I.S. data is delivered to the SMDR or CDR datastream.

No comments:

Post a Comment